Nowadays, all business organizations use different business software. Like CRM is used to control and streamline Sales and Marketing needs, ERP is used to control the other operations such as Accounting, Reporting, Production, Purchase Cycle, After Sales Service, etc. Let’s check out why we need to connect Salesforce CRM with SAP Business One ERP
Why connect Salesforce CRM and SAP Business One ERP?
Salesforce CRM is an essential tool for your Pre-Sales and Marketing team who has access to a Cloud Portal to register Leads and Customer, Generate Orders, Quotes, etc. which they can operate anytime and even on the go.
SAP Business One has a B.P Master Data which has options to store Leads and Customer Information, but ERP is not meant for CRM Operations and that’s why B.P Master Data offer very fewer features apart from storing Lead and Customer Information. Now, you can easily sync customers and contacts between Salesforce and SAP Business One.
By connecting Salesforce and SAP Business One, you can use both CRM and ERP effectively for your business operations, instead of worrying about the data exchange, duplicate data entry and availability of data in another platform.
Common SAP B1 and Salesforce integration scenarios that our customers implement include:
- Salesforce integration with SAP Business One, SAP HANA, SAP B1 cloud
- Automatic updating of SAP when a new customer is entered in Salesforce
- Event-driven synchronisation of customer status between SAP and Salesforce e.g. customer placed on hold in SAP due to financial status
- Automated synchronisation of customer information
- Automatic creation and distribution of Sales invoices in SAP when a sales opportunity is won in Salesforce
- Synchronisation of customer purchase history to facilitate cross/upsell opportunities
- Automatic synchronisation of stock availability and product lists between SAP and Salesforce
Commercial benefits gained with our Salesforce SAP Connector include:
- Removal of repetitive bi-directional data entry tasks
- Reduced administration errors
- Improved employee productivity
- Reduced operational costs
- Increased visibility of critical business information from SAP and Salesforce
- Reduced company exposure to financial risk
Ask more from our CRM and SAP experts