Looking for HR software? BTC Human Resource Management System offers a complete HR and Payroll Software Solutions for the organization, who wish to increase employee productivity for a business.
We know there’s a lot to think about, so we’ve put together a checklist of essential questions you should ask as a guide if you are looking for HRMS Software for SME in Dubai.
For most of us, the first step in any HR software selection process is to identify the optimal match between system functionality and budget. While there is no point in selecting an HR system that doesn’t meet your essential requirements; putting forward a budget that the business won’t sign off is going to be a frustrating waste of your time.
HR Licence/Subscription fees
- What are the subscription/licence fees?
- What are they based on? E.g. fixed headcount, active headcount, modules are taken, user, etc.
- How are they charged? E.g. Monthly, annually, in advance, in arrears.
- Can I reduce the fees during the subscription term? E.g. if we have fewer employees or want to drop a module.
- If so, how much notice is required?
- What is the minimum subscription term?
- Is there a cap on data storage? If so, how much does extra storage cost?
HR Set up/Implementation
- What set up services are included in the licence/subscription fee?
- What would a typical implementation for a company of our size cost (and what does that include)?
- How long would you expect it to take?
- Do you help with data upload?
- What training would you recommend?
- Who should be trained (HR, manager, employees, suppliers)?
- What does training cost?
- Can training be delivered online/at our office/at your facilities?
- What training is provided when new features are released?
- Is support an extra cost? If so, how much does it cost?
- How does support work?
- Do you have an online support portal?
- What escalation processes are in place?
- Where are support staff based?
Maintenance & Updates
- What ongoing maintenance and update services do you provide as part of your licence/subscription fees?
- Do we automatically receive new features for our purchased modules as soon as they are released?
- How are releases managed?
- Are updates included for free? If not, what should I budget for annually?
Considering contractual terms
As with pricing, you’ll find that suppliers have different contract and cancellation terms. Committing to a long-term contract may not be an issue for you. But, if you would like the freedom to move on if your needs change, it’s important to make sure you pick the vendor with the approach that works for you like BTC
As an HR professional, you know how important data security is. As the custodian of personal data, it is your responsibility to secure and manage it in a way that complies with the legal and lawful requirements of your organisation.
Following the 80:20 rule
Our HR software come with the essential HR features. If data upload tools aren’t already in place, or other common features such as security roles, workflows or notifications must be set up from scratch, you’ll be wasting a lot of time and money. 80% of the core functionality you need should be in the system already – and the other 20% you should be able to achieve through configuration.
- What data can you upload for me?
- How much do you charge?
- What security roles are already set up?
- What authorization workflows are in place?
- What notifications are in place?
- Does the system come with standard reports, such as the Bradford Factor?
- What interfaces do you have in place?
Adapting to your way of working
Organisations don’t stand still, and your HR processes won’t either. So, alongside your check list of key features, it is essential to uncover just how flexible the system is – and how much control you have over set up and configuration. If you are reliant on your supplier to make changes, you’ll need to budget accordingly. Some of the key questions you may want to ask are:
- Can I create, save and schedule reports to run automatically?
- Can I add my own forms with workflow authorizations?
- Can I set up my own security roles?
- Can I relabel or add fields?
- Can I create and distribute documents for e-signature?
- Can I change authorization workflows to route in different ways in different countries or operations?
- Can I add new countries/languages/divisions/departments?
- If my license/subscription is based on a fixed figure, what happens if I add more employees?
- Do you have an API (which makes interfacing to third party applications more straight-forward)?
If you are looking for affordable HR software companies in Dubai then BTC is the best choice for you. For more visit: https://btc-me.com/human-resource-payroll-management-solution-in-uae