Implementation Success Starts and Ends With Equation Technologies
Even with great planning, software implementation is complex and challenging. During the implementation phase, you need an advocate at your side. An experienced consultant that listens carefully, understands your business, and knows exactly how the new system must perform.
At Equation Technologies, we do just that.
We’ve developed a unique ERP system implementation process as a result of hundreds of successful projects. The key is our combined sales and implementation team. The same consultant that helped you choose your system will be involved at each step of the implementation.
Best Practice Consulting
- The implementation is timed to minimize impacts to your business
- If any problems arise, they are resolved once and for all
- It is easy for your employees to learn the new system
Advanced Project Management
- An initial planning meeting
- Step-by-step detailed project plan document and timeline
- Accurate project estimates for time and costs
- Complete configuration tracking and implementation setup
- New reports run and appear as described
- All data is migrated accurately
Network Design and Architecture
- A design document detailing customizations and programming plans
- Proper performance of your network and secure access to your system
- All newly automated and integrated processes flow as planned
Why Implement ERP?
- Efficiency – The number one goal of implementing ERP software is to boost efficiency. ERP software eliminates repetitive processes and great reduce the need to manually enter information. The software is also able to streamline business processes and make it easier and more efficient for companies to collect data, no matter what department they’re working in.
- Forecasting – Enterprise resource planning software gives users, and most importantly managers, the tools and resources needed in order to create more accurate forecasts. Since the information within ERP is as accurate as possible, businesses can make realistic estimates and much more efficient/effective forecasts.
- Productivity – ERP software will save you time through productivity enhancement. Through having redundant processes automated, individuals will have more time to work on other important projects and tasks. They also will be able to work easier since the solution was designed for easy use.
- Flexibility – Modern-day ERP softwares are robust and flexible. They are not a one-size- fits all, but they can be tailored to the unique needs of a manufacturing operation. ERP software is also able to adapt to the changing needs of a growing business, eliminating the need to purchase a new solution once your business changes.
- Collaboration – Collaboration is another one of the main benefits of utilizing ERP software. Collaboration between departments is a crucial and important aspect of a manufacturing operation and allows for much more thorough visibility. With data being entered into ERP systems being centralized and consistent, there is not much reason for why departments would not be able to work together.
- Scalability – Structured ERP software enables the addition of new users and functions to grow the initially implemented solution over time. When a business is ready to grow and continue to build, enterprise resource planning software will aid in facilitating the growth.
- Cost Elimination – ERP software reduces administration and operations costs through the utilization of accurate and real-time information. It allows manufacturers to manage operations, prevent delays within production, and break up information, ultimately enabling managers to make decisions much more quickly and efficiently.
- Mobility – Some ERP softwares grant you access to a centralized database that allows you to work from home, the office, or wherever you wish.
- Competition – While ERP software is expensive and a substantial investment, it is actually more costly to not purchase the software. While there are manufacturers that are seeking to stick to methods of the past, this has put them a bit beneath the competition. ERP has technological advancements that greatly aid production efficiency and productivity.
- Integrated Information – No more issues with data spread across separate databases since all information will be inserted into a single location. This means that you can integrate platforms such as CRM software with an ERP system, which keeps data consistent, accurate, and unique.