Automating manual tasks often falls by the wayside as IT is overburdened and can’t get to all the project requests. The good news is there is a new, emerging solution called robotic process automation (RPA). Intelligent software “robots” can be deployed in a matter of weeks to automate routine, repetitive activities and create a digital workforce with no coding required and without the need to replace your existing systems.
The software robot operates on the user interface (UI) in the same way that a human would, this is a significant shift from traditional forms of IT integration which has been based on Application Programming Interfaces (or APIs)
RPA Characteristics includes:
- Free of Code – RPA does not require any programming skills
- Non–disruptive – does not disrupt or disturb any existing inhouse system and easy to deploy
- Business User Friendly
The good news is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can bridge the gap between legacy ERP processes and modern automation. RPA enables organization to retain the benefits of legacy applications while leveraging advantages of modern automation.
HOW CAN RPA MANAGED SERVICES HELP ?
Better accuracy – There is no risk of error or mistakes with RPAs that are programmed to follow rules. Robotic automation tools provide significant improvements in accuracy and productivity and improve the nature of work by removing humans from repetitive tasks.
- Improved compliance – Robots are compliant and consistent with existing rules, regulations, and standards, thus reducing the chance of risk.
- Highly scalable – RPAs are designed to perform multiple operations and are super scalable across all forms of operating environments, from desktop to the cloud.
- Improved speed and productivity – RPAs eliminate the role of humans in non-value-add activities, relieving them from work pressure.
- Fast cost savings – While the processing cost is significantly reduced with RPAs, enterprises enjoy a positive return on investment.
- Increased agility- Reduce overhead and make business processes more agile and efficient.
RPA TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Robots are here to stay. Robotic Process Automation UAE and Qatar tools improve accuracy and transform workflow. Easy to train, RPAs are easy to integrate and deploy. The reporting capabilities of robotic process systems ensure constant reporting on the progress of operations. RPA tools can ensure compliance and improvement of service desk operations. Robotic tools efficiently monitor networking devices. RPA robotic tools in Dubai have brought about a revolution in the administration of business and workflow processes across a range of industries, from IT support and management to process automation, and automated assistant.
Let us now understand how RPA accomplishes some of the financial services more efficiently:
Bank Reconciliation is a time consuming process because it involves
- Numerous locations or business entities
- Multiple payment methods
- Vendor payments comprising different time and payment methods
Hence, it is quite common that accountants spend days at a stretch matching transactions and discrepancies thereby, spending too much energy and time with no guarantee of accurate results.
However, with RPA, the reconciliation process becomes seamless, considerably reducing the need of manual intervention. This is because RPA enables:
- Automatic login to multiple bank accounts
- Automatic login to the ERP System
- Extraction of appropriate general ledgers by the Bot
- Cross Referencing of balances from Bank Statements to General ledgers
- Preparing the Bank Reconciliation statement based on a predefined template
Considering the business agility that is in demand today, ERP alone is not enough to drive automation across an organization’s financial processes.
When RPA is used within a single procure-to-pay process
- Vendors send invoices in a PDF format as an email copy
- RPA bots scan the file and retrieve the relevant information
- RPA bots logs into ERP and complete the data input and finally matches invoice with the PO
- After a successful checkout, bots can even issue self-driven payments
- Significant cost reduction which in turn will bring better ROI
- Better compliance and security as robots will always adhere to formulated rules, follow data protection regimen, and leave a clear audit trial
- Enhanced productivity with negligible errors
- Improved accuracy as robots work 24/7
- Minimized human interventions resulting in lesser human errors and more time for human workforce to focus on high value tasks
Why Embrace RPA?
With RPA, organizations can automate routine tasks, boost productivity, and free people to focus on tasks that require higher levels of human intervention. RPA is the right kind of bridge between the obligatory legacy systems and the modern one. However, let us understand some of the key benefits of RPA for businesses.
Enhances operational efficiencies
RPA bots can accomplish complex tasks more precisely, and consistently and within a short span of time. Hence, RPA enables organization to automate manual tasks thereby, saving considerable amount of time in the process.
Delivers cost savings
By automating routine manual tasks with RPA, the chances of manual errors and inconsistencies reduce largely. Moreover, amount spent on administrative labor is also lower. Result is people have more time to deliver excellent customer service.
Drives future growth and scalability
With data collected from RPA, it is easy to analyze the areas of improvement and accordingly drive future growth for business. Organizations can also scale up or down the RPA software depending on the business requirement so that high quality is maintained both in terms of product and service delivery.
BTC IS DATAMATICS ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION CONSULTANT IN DUBAI
If you seek to streamline and automate processes, robotic process systems can come in handy. Start your robotic journey with RPA. The enterprise grade, multi-skilled bot automates processes. If you want to take control of Robotic Process Automation, get in touch with BTC.