Cash flow happens when money moves in or out of your enterprise over a period of time. Business leaders pay close attention to cash flow measurements to get a better understanding of their company’s financial situation and overall value. Using parameters set by cash flow data, you can figure out the return on investment (ROI) of a project and determine its worth before actually setting a plan in motion.
Cash flow can also help a business owner identify problems with the enterprise’s liquidity, or the ability to turn assets into cash and pay outstanding bills. Liquidity and profitability measure two different things, so it’s important to be able to use cash flow to keep track of both.
BTC offers ERP Solutions in Dubai that provides 360-degree view of cash flow to top management and helps them monitor branch-wise and sales executive-wise receivables, collections, and sales on their smart phones and the web, 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Our software solution SAP business One and Sage 300 integrates with your system and directly imports the required data, thereby automating the entire process of collections and cash flow management. The following features make the SME business using ERP Solution unique.
- Generates cash flow projections with a single click.
- Projects inflows which are realistic and are based on the promised-to-pay dates of customers.
- Gives restricted access to sales persons who can view and follow-up invoices of their customers/accounts.
- Maintains communication history in a central place which can be accessed by any user who has access to that customer.
- Monitors collection targets vs actual collections by sales person, credit controller, by region, or by city.
- Provides receivables aging grouped by branches and sales persons.
- Provides reminders on your smartphone to follow-up with customers.
- Sends automated emails to customers on invoice due dates and promised-to-pay dates.
BTC provide the best possible service to its clients at every opportunity, and our services for accountant provide a unique opportunity to do just that. If you are using customer relationship management (CRM) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, then it’s a great time to provide numerous important benefits to both your organization and your client.
Whether you are small business consultant or an accountant looking to offer your clients the best SME Cash Flow Management software while generating additional revenue for your business, we have got the right partnership for you. See how partnering with us can put you in the perfect position to help your clients grow their businesses while you grow your own. Explore our ERP solutions to find the one that fits your business goals.
Help your customers find the extra tools they need to succeed and earn more from your existing base by adding ERP solution to your service offerings. We are ERP Solution Providers in Dubai that provides are business application experts who deliver complete CFM solutions, from selling licenses to implementation and support. Solution Providers have demonstrated accounting/ERP, CRM or ecommerce expertise delivered with proven methodologies that ensure your success.
ERP Solution for Cash Management Features:
- Generates realistic cash flow forecasts with a single click.
- Reminds you to follow-up for payment on invoice due and promised dates.
- Provides sales, and receivables reports on the smartphones.
- Automatically emails payment reminders and statements to customers.
- Maintains history of communication with customers & vendors.
- Manages Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) received and issued.
- You can give restricted access to salespersons to follow-up their accounts.
- Gives you a list of overdue invoices not followed up.
- Gives daily mobile notifications to users based on their roles.
- Allows you to call customers directly from the App and enter promised dates.
- Allows you to send statements through email and on WhatsApp directly from the App.
- Syncs with major accounting and ERP softwares. No need to enter data twice.
- Provides reports that show actual sales Vs targets, and actual collections Vs targets.
- Provides various reports grouped by region, state, city and sales person.
- Easy to use and Instantly deployable.
CASH FLOW PROBLEMS? YOUR ERP CAN HELP WITH THAT
The key to understanding how an ERP system can help with cash flow problems is to think about what it does best: automate and integrate. It can automate routine tasks such as billing and invoicing—and integrate with systems such as accounting and finance—to run reports on unpaid invoices, past due invoices, cash flow, and much more.
Your ERP system can help you improve your cash flow in the following ways:
- Report late purchase orders: Orders may not be shipping out of your warehouse because only partial orders arrived. With late purchase order reports, you can see at a glance what you may be missing to fulfill orders. You can then follow up, improving both cash flow and customer service.
- Run purchasing and planning reports: Purchasing and planning reports can help you plan your inventory more effectively. Businesses often have most of their capital tied up in inventory purchases, and any excess inventory merely takes up space and bogs down money that could be spent elsewhere. Purchasing and planning reports can help you decide what to restock and when to order it. It helps you plan more efficiently and effectively for the future to keep stock levels sufficient, without creating overages.
- Streamline workflows: Improving efficiencies can save you time and money. Remember that an ERP system automates as well as integrates. What processes are you doing manually now that can be easily automated in the ERP system? Many of these processes, once automated, can save considerable time, thus freeing up personnel for other tasks.
- Follow up on past-due invoices: Another benefit to an integrated system is that you can easily see which invoices are past due. Following up on open invoices can add cash back into the cash flow and close out some past due accounts. It is easy to see these open invoices on an ERP system.
- Know your cash flow: ERP systems provide you with accurate, real-time reports. These reports can help you keep a close eye on your cash flow. Many companies now struggle to understand their cash flow simply because they lack data on specific transactions, patterns, and more. With easy-to-run reports, you can quickly review your current cash flow situations. More importantly, you can get to know your cash flow and how it fluctuates on a daily, weekly, or quarterly basis. It’s the start of regaining control over your cash flow.
AN ERP THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINE
Cash Flow Management With SAP Business One
SAP Business One in Dubai provides a number of tools, reports and options to help you manage your cash flow. After all if your business is like most small to medium sized businesses in UAE then managing your cash flow will be one of your most important priorities. SAP Business One Cash Flow Report – allows you to analyse cash flow based on revenues and expenses with the ability for the user to define the level of detail for individual results.
Cash Flow Management With SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign ERP solution provides financial management features that include a cash flow management module designed to help small- and mid-sized manufacturing businesses better manage statements and bank accounts. Cash flow management tools support the ability to identify future trends with real-time visibility and periodic forecast analysis using customer and supplier transaction data.
Cash Flow Management With Sage 300
Cashflow management for Sage 300 in UAE offers a unique opportunity to forecast cash flow and manage bank balances inside Sage 300 by auto-generating transactions, manually entering provisional ones and running “what if” scenarios. It integrates with Sage 300 Bank Services, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Order and Sales Order modules, to deliver an unprecedented user experience
Cash Flow Management With Sage 50
The Cash Flow Manager is a tool that shows you the amount of cash expected to come in and go out. You can create forecast scenarios and export them to Microsoft Excel. There are different ways you can manage your cash flow in Sage 50 in Dubai. To improve your cash flow, it is necessary to increase the money coming into your business (revenue) or decrease the money going out (expenses)
For more understanding and assistance, contact our experts