Aside from initial time saving, ERP systems were originally built for lengthy time-consuming processes like manufacturing cycles. With a proper ERP system in place, it can help you to accomplish items like establishing material planning for accurate projections
We can implement our own knowledge and save you a lot of research time on the internet or jumping to your own conclusions based on rumors and incorrect information. Many of our consultants have both a technology and business background and they combine those to efficiently assess your needs and project. Many of our ERP consultants have years of experience in the business and with that experience, they have seen a lot of different projects, including pitfalls and successes. We’ll be able to easily assess what you need and save you time in research as well as time saved potentially implementing the wrong solution.
Saving time and money is one of the main benefits of making the investment in ERP software. If you are an ERP novice or in an organization with a restricted budget, you should be especially interested in how Exactly ERP system will help you, for this our experts are here to assist you in every possible way.
Our Professional Services Consultants Managers have extensive experience in ERP implementation UAE in many industries, including software, professional services, wholesale distribution, retail, financial services, advertising, media, and publishing, nonprofit and manufacturing.
For successful implementation BTC follows these steps:
- Project planning: This is the initial stage in which it is described that how to complete a project within a certain timeframe, usually with defined stages, and with designated resources. Here analysis is done that what businesses needs and what our software offers, if there comes any business gap then how it could be possibly removed with the best of resources.
- Business blueprint: In a Business Blueprint, a project structure is created in which relevant business scenarios, business processes and process steps are organized in a hierarchical structure. A well-defined business blueprint may set the foundation for successful implementation
- Project realization: Here we do the things we planned in previous two stages and apply the documented things in practical.
- Final preparation: On successful completion of this phase, one is ready to run the business on the productive system. Deliverables 1. User Training, 2. System Management, 3. Detailed Project Planning for going live, 4. Cut Over plan, and 5. Data loading. On successful completion of this phase, you are ready to run your business.
- Go live and support: This is the final stage of ERP implementation. Here BTC helps you to finally go live and start the system and check if everything is working fine. If something is missed or can be improved then amended in this stage.