SAP BUSINESS ONE SUPPORT SERVICES
SAP Business One Support from BTC is one of the most complete and comprehensive in the world. Our Support services include setup, simplified integration, customized programming, report writing, data file analysis, database repair, error message resolution, training and comprehensive consultation.
BTC SAP Business One Support is just not about solving an immediate error message, but about carefully recognizing and anticipating system issues before the error message hits. It’s all about understanding your particular needs, your unique problems and taking a proactive approach in solving them—even finding alternatives that you, our valued customer, may not have considered.
All SAP Business One customers with a valid maintenance contract have access to:
- 24/7 support for critical issues
- proactive support tools, such as a remote support platform
- Software upgrade
- A single access point for support tasks via Business One’s support launchpad
- Automation and proactive support tools, such as a remote support platform
- Software upgrades and updates
- Knowledge transfer
BTC Support Center
BTC Support Center is an innovative tool that allows you to easily submit support tickets and check the most up-to-date status at any time. Customers can access the latest document libraries related to SAP Business One functionality as well as how-to guides and videos. These are updated with the most recent version of SAP Business One, and include HANA and global localizations. Easy search functionality finds what you’re looking for in seconds, and a community forum allows you to share your thoughts and questions with other SAP Business One users
Support Service Offerings:
- Basic support to existing SAP Business One
- Reports development
- Consultation for enhancements
- Data Migration (i.e. SAP B1 SQL server to SAP B1 on HANA)
- SAP Business One version upgradation
- Customization and Add-on development
Not satisfied with your existing SAP Business One Support Partner?
Get in touch with us and we can discuss our support service structure, services and expertise.